Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 1825 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94115
Phone: (415) 346-5083
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingGarage, Street, Private Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsNo
- insert_emoticonAmbienceCasual, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
- androidAccepts Google PayYes
This place is good for what it is, a fast casual restaurant. I paid $10 for a Indonesian Bowl & Tomato Soup. Don't go there expecting authentic food. I will probably not go back because Panda Express is next door where I can get more food (which can be healthy if chosen properly) for less money.
Food portions are terrific. Lots of tasty menu options.
Wizards in the Mist
It's not horrible but it isn't exactly good. I would avoid, especially when you have the excellent Marufuku Ramen in the same complex. In fact, there are lots of better eateries in the area.
Their ramen & appetizers are decent. Fast service. It beats the longer lines at the nearby ramen eateries. This is the place to be for a simple & quick lunch.
I have always overlooked this restaurant because there is usually a line out the door. My friend told me that I had to try it at least once. When we went there I was pleased to find that there was no wait. Sadly I found out the reason why there's always a wait. The service is so slow. The food is decently priced for what you receive and the ambiance is nice. I probably won't go back. There are far better restaurants in Japan town.